Friday, August 22, 2008

Three Weeks Old Today!!!

Baby Jay, as we all call him, has been the sweetest baby. He is happy and content and we are all enjoying him so much. It's wonderful to get to see him almost everyday! I have only missed seeing him 3 days of his 3 weeks and that's just because I was out of town. William has adjusted very well to a baby in the house, is doing well at school, and Dana is getting to spend lots of one on one time with Jay. He is growing so fast and his face gets fuller everyday. Can't wait to see how much he weighs next week at his one month check up.

Jill is so excited about Rebecca Rose Lyon , that she can't sleep at night. She's just beginning to feel her, and she is showing more and more each day. She also sees Baby Jay almost everyday, so she should be a real pro with babies by the time Rebecca Rose arrives.





















2 comments:

Natalie said...

what a handsome little man! i want to come visit him with jill one day soon.

Anonymous said...

Melanie, he is beautiful! He looks so much like William to me. I know you are all so proud and happy. I am also very excited about Miss Rose. When I tried to leave congrats on Jill's blogsite, it wouldn't let me! :-( Anyway, aren't grandchildren the greatest things? Laura