Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Playing Ball

I am having so much fun with my grandbabies these days. All three are growing so fast and doing so many cute things. Nathan called me today to report that he, Jay and Nathan were playing their first game together! Nathan would throw the ball to William, William would catch the ball, everyone would clap including Jay, William would give the ball to Jay, Jay would give the ball to Nathan, and then they would do it all over again. Considering that William has Autism and Jay is not quite 12 months, this is a huge deal! All three were having such fun, and I can't wait to see it with my own eyes. I can tell you that everything that Jay and Rose are doing is so exciting to all of us. Once Autism hits a family, little things are never taken for granted again. Watching a baby grow and learn is so much more appreciated and each milestone reached is such a gift. Jill called yesterday to tell me about Rose flirting with everyone she saw while out grocery shopping. She said it took 2 hours to finish her shopping because everyone was stopping to talk to precious Rose. It makes my day when I get these calls, and I know how much they are enjoying their children.
Below are are few recent pics of Jay and Rose. If you haven't been to Jill's Blog lately, please check it out at www.thelyonfam.blogspot.com She has great pictures of all the children!











1 comment:

Natalie said...

what a sweet post! you do have one amazing family :)