Monday, July 14, 2008

A Week At Canyon Ranch

I just returned from eight wonderful days at Canyon Ranch in Tuscon. I'm hooked! I'm already planning a trip back to the ranch for next July. There were nine in our group and we had a great time together. Everyone has asked me if I just relaxed all week. I'm not sure if I would say that I relaxed, however I felt very relaxed and very rested when I came home. There was so much to do, and I didn't want to miss anything.
So what did I do? I started each morning with meditation, followed by breakfast outside. I usually attended a couple of dance aerobics classes and a yoga class in the mornings. There were more choices of activities than I can begin to list. After lunch there were more dance classes, cardio classes, posture and balance classes, yoga, breathing and meditation classes, water classes and speakers to choose from. One could lay by the pool, relax in the whirlpool, steam room or sauna, hike, bike, play tennis or choose from the huge variety of services for your body. I did it all and loved every minute. The food was healthy and delicious. Eileen was my roomie, and she's ready to go back as well! We really didn't want to leave, but all good things must come to an end and we are looking forward to our trip next summer.














1 comment:

Jill said...

Sign me up!! Just kidding...maybe in a few years.