Thursday, July 31, 2008

BABY HANDMACHER IS ON THE WAY!!!

Baby Handmacher is ALMOST on the way. If Dana does not go into labor today, she is checking into the hospital early tomorrow morning for an induction! We are very excited and anxious for this baby's arrival. Please keep Dana and Nathan in your prayers for a safe and healthy delivery. We'll let you know as soon as we have news.

While I rarely receive comments on my blog, I can see from my counter below that I do have people checking in. I'd love to know who you are. ????? It might inspire me to post more often.

Below are the most recents pics of Dana. These were taken at a shower given for her by friends from William's school, The Little Tree. The young lady below standing with Dana is William's wonderful teacher.









5 comments:

Amy Beth said...

I'm reading!!! :) and can't wait to meet William's baby brother!!! XO

Erin said...

i confess, i check in and read all the time!!! cant wait for jilly to start posting more regularly too! prayers going out to dana and nathan on a healthy baby boy!

janice said...

I check in most days! Excited for you all with the newest family member almost here! Best wishes to Dana and Nathan and William.
Thoughts and prayers are with you!

Anonymous said...

its me - jana. im sure you're not surprised. make sure someone calls us tomorrow!!! (even though i thought it was monday - guess plans changed) we miss you guys and wish we could be there for the babys arrival. xoxo jana, brian and ayla rose

Anonymous said...

Hey Melanie...I'm reading your blog!! MAZEL TOV on the birth of baby Jay. The pictures on Jill's blog are great. I cannot wait to meet him in person. Give him a squeeze for me! Hugs to the entire family!!