Friday, August 1, 2008

JOSEPH STARK HANDMACHER

Joseph Stark Handmacher arrived at 10:30 this morning weighing 7 lbs 13 oz, and measuring 21 1/2 inches long. Dana had a very easy and quick delivery and is feeling great. "Jay" is beautiful, has a head full of black hair, and looks just like William did when he was born.
Dana and Nathan chose the name Joseph in memory of Nathan's grandfather, Saul Joseph Rubin, and Stark was the maiden name of my mother, Rosalie Stark Rosner. He is going to be called Jay.
We are very thrilled and excited, and most of all thankful for Jay's safe and healthy arrival into the world. Stayed tuned for more pics!
Dana, Nathan and Jay are at the Mobile Infirmary, Room 2313, and will come home on Sunday.
































































6 comments:

Unknown said...

Mazel Tov to all of you! He is just beautiful - I know you are so excited! And Dana certainly doesn't look like she just had baby! Hugs & kisses all around!

Love, Jani & Ronnie

Jill said...

Great post, Mom! I can't wait to go back to the hospital to see Jay again! Such a sweet little baby.

Sarah Beth said...

Congratulations! He is so precious. I think he looks so much like William-beautiful! Can't wait to meet him! Love, Sarah Beth

Anonymous said...

What a doll! This is the next best thing to have my own! Thank you for letting me share....sending all my love to all of you..........Jan

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all of you! He is so pretty! And what a gorgeous mom! I declare, she looks like she just stepped out of a spa! :-) Can't wait to meet Jay in person! Blessings, Laura

Natalie said...

yay for Jay!! he is perfect and I cant wait to meet him!